Diabetic, suffering from muscle stiffness, unable to walk, prescribed Lyrica. Dizzy, confused. Advice ?

Sir iam diabetic patient iam suffering from muscle stiffness for 15 days due to which iam unable to walk my doctor prescribed me lyrica I came to.know iam having hypothyrodism for which he gave eltronix . From 3days iam using the above mention medicines. Due to.which i am feeling dizziness drowiness confusion .iam on insulin and taking galvas met 50/500tab and bp tab.iam 40/yrs old female .pls advice me
Tue, 8 Oct 2013