Diabetic, severe neuropathy in both feet. Spams during sleep, pain in feet, toes. Relief with Lyraca

I am diabetic(controlled) and have severe neuropathy in both feet. I have been having spasms in my feet ( much like a charlie horse) ..it occurs during my sleep and I leap out of bed and have to walk around for awhile until the pain eases. I am also experiencing heel pain on the edge of my right foot...which can alternate with shooting pain in my last two right toes. This is NOT constant ( but when I get it...yipes! it hurts!)I take Lyraca and it does help (25mg..2-3 at nite ).I have resorted to Advil altho I know I should not take it.
Any further ideas for me?Oh, I take Magnesium pills 2x a day ..and have stopped taking Cossar because of the feet and leg cramps.
Mon, 4 Nov 2013