Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Diabetic, hypertensive, high rate paralysis, pain in left arm and leg and has heart palpitation. On arnica. Sufficient?

sir my mother is diabetic, hypertensive and have heart palpitation high rate suffered left side paralysis and has a clot on the right side as per ct scan , feel pain in left arm and leg but can not move them, cannot take food through mouth but through pipe, can speak, recognizes, identified, feel hunger, but cannot move kindly tell me what should i do and what homopathy medicine be given to her. she is presently taking alopathy medicine and i personally giving Arnica 1000 two drops four times a day.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
it seems ur mother has suffered a stroke.needs to consult a neurologist to manage her.she may also need cardiological evaluation to rule out any embolic stroke of cardiac origin.
Answered: Sat, 16 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor