Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Diabetic having post herpies syndrome. Remedy to get relief from back pain?

Hello Doctor, My name is Shiney.My father has been suffering from diabatis since last 17 years.One year back he has suffered harpies in his upper back portion,the ha took medicine and got relief from the pain.Now-a days ha is again suffering pain in his back.Doctor is saying it is a post harpies syndrome .I want to know the remedy ,medicines so that ha can get relief from this acute pain.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of POST HEPRETIC NEURALGIA may be the cause for your father sufferings.

-in such cases i would suggest you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your father complaints

-Usually in such cases I will give treatment for my patients in the following manner VARIOLINUM is the homeopathic medicines is usful in sch cases with excellent result

-consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit his complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor