Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Diabetic having erection problems. Have smoking and drinking habit. How to rectify the problem?

Diobities I am a sugar pationt since 5 years, I have smoking and drinking habit recently since 3 months I have errection problems. so please give me acvise regarding this problem my age is 50 years and weight is 65 kgs now sugar is 175 to 200. yors vs.reddy
Asked On : Sun, 5 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
your sugars need some more adjustment with drugs and follow up . Then erction problems can occur in diabetic people but dont worry medications are there to make it well. Pleas consult an urologist for evaluation of the erction problem

take care
Answered: Sun, 5 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor