Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Diabetes, hypertension, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, small penis. Treatment?

Sir, I am 59 years old , a patient of diabetes , hypertension , high blood sugar and high cholestrol. By the passge of time my penis size has remained only 1 inch. i am in saudi arabia . I went to doctor , urologist , he told me that this is coz of some daily dose of medicine that i ma taking and also your arteries are very thin and there is no enough blodd flow to your organ . God knows better but i am not satisfied. Can you plesae guide me or tell me any safe medicine that i can use for increase in my penis. For this embarrasing situation i cannot go to home for last three years. May God bless you . Thanks Zulfiqar YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response

Your are a Diabetic, Hypertensive and Hyperlipidemic.
You are concerned about the size of your penis.
But you should understand that there is a large problem in relation to this.
This is due to the endothelial damage of the arteries.(Blood vessels)
you are at a higher risk of developing heart related problems.
PDE inhibitors group of drugs care help.
Answered: Fri, 3 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor