Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Diabetes, high creatinine level, on Hemoglobin Injection Recormon 5000. Diet?

My Father is now a kidney patient. His Creatinine level is now 3.8 . So, can u suggest a proper food chart based on Bangladesh patient ?? His diabetis was first seen on 2005 october 14th . So, can u please advise ?? He is taking Hemoglobin Injection Recormon 5000 weekly as Nephrologist Suggestion . His other symptoms, eye sight , foot etc is normal . His age is 71.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  235
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your father has what is called as Diabetic Nephropathy and taking Haemoglobin injection for anaemia.

Please give him high protein diet rich in vegetables with vitamin supplements
Please him under observation of Nephrologist and monitor his serum creatinine and blood sugar levels frequently.

Answered: Sun, 6 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor