Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Developed small dots on chin, face. What could it be? Treatment?

i have developped over year a condition on my chin and face looks like innumerable very small dots visible only at a short distance but which make the overall appearence of the skin less attractive.apart from that they don t each or cause any other inconvenience but I would like to get rid of them.could you please tell what is that condition and which product i may use to cure it
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems you are having comedonal acne( whiteheads) . The same can be treated by taking low dose isotretinoin orally along with application of tretinoin or adapalene gel. Isotretinoin should always be taken under a doctor's supervision and guidance as certain precautions have to be taken while being on it. As these are prescription drugs , I would advise you to consult a dermatologist near by. You can also take few sessions of salicylic acid peels for better results.

Hope that helps.

Take care
Answered: Fri, 29 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor