Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Developed male breasts. What can I do?

Sir I have developed what the world says, man boobs around chest(obviously). It happened when I was 15 yrs old. its not visible when I waer shirts or tees, but its looks awkward when I remove my clothes and come in my briefs. On touching, it seems like a solid ring type shape surrounding the centre of the centre. So please tell me what can i do?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
You need to check hormonal levels.
Physical examination is needed to check secondary sexual characters.
If nothing is found, the same may be removed by a cosmetic procedure.

Answered: Thu, 18 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor