Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Developed dark mask on face, looks like bad burn. Should I be concerned?

Hi Doctors, my husband is a 41 black male and he has developed like a dark mask on the right side of his face. It starts from the side of his eye down to his left cheek. He s been working on an open grill for about 12 or more years. Yesterday we took a picture and it looks like a bad burn . Do you think this is something to be concerned with?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi dark mark which is like bad burn can be treated by evion cream in the morning and application of niltan along with moisteriser in the night.if no response use momate ointment in the morning and application of tacroz gel in the night can cure it.if no response use chemical peels .
Answered: Fri, 25 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor