Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Developed carpal tunnel, broad based and eccentric protrusion after leaving LPN untreated. Related?

I am an LPN and understand a bit...however, I have been enduring moderate pain since catching a falling pt 2 yrs ago. First, I had R neck/ shoulder pain ... pathology was C5-5 mod disc protrusion...3 epis and trigger pts helped some. An immobilizer to RUE was worn x 3 mos...L ulnar neuropathy developed. Need surgery but have continued workers comp is fighting have developed R carpal tunnel ...and C5/6 is a broad based protrusion with small C4/5 eccentric question is...are they all related secondary to overcompensation?? or is age the factor(43)
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
cervical problem is seperate entity from carpal tunnel(if diagnosed correctly).for carpal tunnel isolated treatment with hydrocortisone infilteration may be tried,if still continues then surgical decompression
Answered: Tue, 2 Sep 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor