Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Depression, unable to concentrate, affecting career after getting rejected by a girl. Solution?

Hi. my self sanjeev , age 31 years. height 160 cms. 5 years back i proposed a girl but she rejected. then after i tried to contact her may times.I followed her in public place. and simultaneously i was busy in my job. MY problem stated when she took the admission in collage just near by my office. I saw her many times thats region i started sending text. Till now i never forget any one single day. last 4 years i thought each and every single days. morning, evening, night. At my office,friends party,while travelling. I left the job because her, i was regional manger of one of the leading finance company. please help me. sanjeev 0000
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Need to consult a psychologist for counselling. If required you may contact a psychiatrist if there is need to take antidepressant in case of symptomatic depression.
Answered: Thu, 22 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor