Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Depression, gets mad easily, argues. Advise?

my husband has a depression problem he get mad easy most of the time I can avoid the argument sometimes I cant . he always call me negative person. he don't believe what I said most of time I try to explain to him and he always say I don't want hear that none sense that's hurt me. it feels like that I am lying to him the way he act. always start in a small thing me talking to him and all of the sudden he is arguing with me this happen all the times. what can I do?

Wed, 8 May 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for writing
In depression one has negative view about self, others and future. Hence he tries to find only falts and failures in himself and others. This is because of neurochemical changes that change his perception towards the negative side of the life. Consult a psychiatrist for proper diagnosis. He may then be treated accordingly with medication, counseling and other psychological treatments.
Thanks and regards
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor