Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Depression due to change in behavior of loved one. How can I overcome this?

hello my name is carry i am in relationship from past 1 year and its a long distance relationship as he works in Dubai and i leave in Toronto. From past 1 week he is being acting strange. He is ignoring me. I even asked him if something was bothering him and he just says nothing. i cant stop thinking of him and i feel like i am going on a depression now. Please help me out.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response

welcome to health care magic

I understand that you are going through difficult time. You have probably "adjustment disorder".

Discuss all the stuff with your friend or relative. Relax yourself with deep breathing, meditation or yoga. Consult a psychiatrist for some medication and counselling sessions.

Hope it helps

Good luck

Answered: Tue, 23 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor