Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Depressed, premature ejaculation. Looking for treatment

hi sir i am 37 years old man. fortunately,i have no any disease,but i always live under depression ,because of my social and family problems.i have got married in starting days i have 100%satisfied from my partner and she also.she is in 36 years age.but now i could not fully satisfy my wife.i have early ejaculation sexual life is now disturb.what is your advise now.please give me detail.??
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
use more of foreplay... take dapoxetine 30 mg daily in night for 2 months...
Answered: Tue, 3 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor