Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Dent in forehead, discomfort, tingling sensation on face. Fracture a possibility?

Hi there, i got hit with a bottle after trying to break up a fight at the weekend. It struck me just above my eyebrow i can now feel quite a significant deep dent in my forehead . although not massively painful it is very uncomfortable and when i press into it i get tingling down the side of my face. Im worried about what this could be. do you think this is just as a result of the inflammation or could there be a fracture ...
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I think you should get x ray of the scalp to make sure that there is nothing wrong with the bone. there are chances of hair line fracture with such injuries. Also apply ice and take Brufen tablet for pain relief. If there is any giddiness or vomiting then you may need a CT scan.
Answered: Thu, 17 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor