Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods with pinkish discharge. Not pregnant. Lower abdominal cramps. Can I go for a scan?

Hi, my period is 19 days late and i had pink discharge in the day i was due one, but that was it. Pregnacy tests are negative. I am feeling sick, very tired all the time, I have cream coloured discharge and severe pain in my lower abdomen crap and my back. Doctors pregnancy test also negative and they tell me just to keep testing. Should I ask them to have a scan? Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
If the urine and blood tests are negative your chances of being pregnant are extremely slim. It rather sounds as though you might have an infection , I suggest you go for a gynealogical examination which includes a PAP test of the cervix. Infection in the womb can cause your period to disappear .
Answered: Wed, 13 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor