Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods, weight gain. Taking asoka syrup. Alternative medication to induce periods?

hi i am XXX,i came from XXXX 1and half year i am staying in XXXX,in my country i had period problem,i went to the doctor,he gave me asoka syrup for period problem,it was nice medicine,coz when my period was stopped i became fatty,too much problem was,when i got asoka syrup it was ok that time,i am not married,even i did not sex with any one,now my problem is last 3months my period is stopped,again i become fatty,my belly was look like big belly,i went to try nhs ,gp,but their appoint time is too long,i had to wait long time 1.50 hours,i cant wait ,and i feel boring i came back,today i want to go but problem after 5pm doctor is not avaiable,i work in subway,i have long time shift,after 4 or 5 pm i am free but u know from morning to 5pm any one can be tired,now tell me what should i do,which medicine is available in boots shop,or other medicine corner,pls would u dont mind help me,here i did not meet any doctor. which tablet is good for my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  92 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor