Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods, negative pregnancy test, ultrasound scan shows uterine fibroid. Is pregnancy possible in future?

im 25yrs married (10 months) lady,i got delayed periods for 58days,i tested with urine tester for pregnancy,it showed negative before 1 week,so i consulted a gynoecologist and i had taken a ultrasound scan and it says i had a uterine fibroid in the posterior wall measuring 4.7*4.1cm,and now im taking t.ebexid,t. metformin and a syrup.gynovit for the past 1 week,i still have no periods,will this tablets alone are sufficient to cure this fibroid and can i get conceived in future,please help me with ur valuable suggestions
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi Dear thanks for your question,your overdue by 58 days but not pregnant,tension is one of the common cause of delayed periods.your having uterine fibroid in the posterior wall about 4 cm ,for which your taking medicine,uterine fibroid do regress sometime,but pregnancy is possible with uterine fibroid in uterus ,In your case the fibroid is small one and it wont hamper the pregnancy,but if you couldn't conceive then myomectomy( that is removing the fibroid) is treatment of choice and you can become pregnant.I hope i addressed your question.
Answered: Sat, 29 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor