Delayed periods, negative pregnancy test, blood and protein in urine, anemic. Could I still be pregnant?

Hi, I am about to be 25 and had my first child back in April. My menstrual cycle has been spot on since then with my first one coming just 7 weeks after having her via c-section. I am however now 2 weeks late for my period. My last one was July 31st. I have taken several home pregnancy tests , all of which have been negative. I also made an appointment with my OBGYN and they did a blood test which was also negative. The same day I had the blood test done at the OBGYN I had a follow up appointment with the lab at my internal medicine doctor to check several things because since pregnancy I have had high blood pressure. They called today and said I was anemic slightly, just like .20 under 12 I believe is what she said. They also said I had a trace of blood and protein in my urine but the coulture came back negative. I guess my question is, could I actually be pregnant and these tests be negative as I have a history of my HCG not being high enough and having to take progesterin during the 1st trimester?
Mon, 17 Sep 2012