Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods, lower back and stomach pain, bright orange urine. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes?

period is over a week late, 2 pregnancy tests said I was negative. Then I got horrible pain in my lower back and in my stomach that made it hard to sit stilland lay down . Then I had bright orange urine that has never happened to me before. I drank water and this morning my urine was a bright yellow. The pain Is in my stomach now..
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

The stomach pain could be related to pre-menstrual syndrome and/or any urinary tract infection.

I'd suggest to wait for a month for the periods to come. If they will be further delayed, then, should consult an OG to start proper treatment to regulate your periods.

Take mephenamic acid for the pain, and drink more water. Have uva-ursi or cranberry supplement.

All the best!
Answered: Mon, 23 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor