Delayed periods, have pregnancy symptoms. Hypothyroid. Any ideas ?

I was supposed to get my period on the 1st of Oct. I've taken a pregnancy test and it was negative. Its been 5 days now and i still haven't got them.
I , for a few days , started working out after a gap of three months and changed my diet a bit. I used to symptoms like lower back ache, mood swings , mild pain in the lower abdomen and my toes used to get numb for 10 secs. out of these i didn't get the lower belly pain and the numb toes.
I'm 25 , recently married , have hypothyridism (which is under control) , 162cms tall and weigh 75kgs.. (overweight )
My periods have never got delayed before.
Tue, 8 Oct 2013