Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods, breast pain, back pain, cramps, white discharge, unprotected sex. Pregnant?

Im a day late for my period, my boobs hurt bad and I have lower back pain , and cramping in my right side, I keep having a white discharge and I keep gettin a wet feeling and its just white, I calculated everything right and had sex on my fertil days and my ovulation day, but I have had 3 neg test, could I be pregnant and what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

You have had sexual intercourse on your fertile days. Also, you have had 3 negative tests for pregnancy. It is highly unlikely that you may be pregnant. Please wait for a week to get your periods normally.

If it does not happen in a week's time, do a serum beta HCG test. Also, a tranvaginal scan would be more specific to rule out pregnancy.

I hope this helps you.

Take care.
Answered: Fri, 14 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor