Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods. White discharge, pain from stomach to vagina, sore to touch. Problem?

So, i've been reading up what i can, and everything suggests pregnancy. But it can't be that. I'm 15 and i have a girlfriend (she obviously can't get me pregnant).. and the only 'male encounter' i've had is when i was raped two and a half years ago.. so i can't be that either. I'm almost 4 weeks late on my period, i'm producing a LOT of white discharge, i'm constantly feeling faint, and when i eat, i feel sick afterwards. Not only that, for the past two days i've been having really pad pains from my stomach towards my vagina. They don't feel like normal period pains. My period pains usually make me ache and have me in tears, but i feel as if something's trying to push its way out of my stomach. - It's even sore to touch.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM.

Thank you for your query.

I have gone through your query, and although to you it might seem and feel like a pregnancy, it is not.

It is quite clear that you are suffering from an infection, although I cannot be sure without a physical examination coupled with a laboratory analysis of your discharge or a vaginal swab test, I am assuming this is a case of bacterial vaginosis. A laboratory test can help confirm the diagnosis.

Treatment usually includes antibiotic therapy, and pain management medication. You should be fine with 5-10 days of therapy. But, be sure not to have any form of sexual contact with your girl friend for at least 7-10 days after your last dose of treatment.

Also, I would like to recommend you discuss the same with your sexual partner and check if she is experiencing the same symptoms, as most of these infections are transmitted to the partner as well, even more as your partner belongs to the same sex, she could easily have either transmitted the infection to you or gotten it from you.

Do not worry, it is a simple infection that can be easily treated, just follow your doctor's orders, and you shall be fine in no time. Take care.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: . I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor