Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods. Stopped taking birth control. Medication to induce periods?

Hi, I ve been off the pill (Jasmin) since April now but didn t get my periods yet...that s 4 months now! I ve been to the doctor and gynocologist with it and they said I can even wait and let nature do his thing or take tablets for it. I thought Ill wait but it starting to concern me and would like to know what kind of medication you can take for this. Regards
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
better not to take medications ..hormonal treatments are always full of side effects,let the body itself start its cycle and eventally it will,its quite natural to have amenorrhea after cessation of pill
Answered: Sun, 19 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor