Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods. Pregnancy test negative. What are the abortion options?

hello, i am 24 years pld n married....not getting my periods from 2 months.....i did pregnancy test but its suggest me to wait for another 1 month so that he can do further tests....but me n my husband are not ready for baby yet.....please suggest me medicine to get my periods. my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016
Welcome to HCM,
You are 24yrs and married. Delayed period for 2months and Pregnancy test is negative. You are suffering from OLIGOMENORRHOEA.
It has several reason like heavy weight, PCOD, hormonal imbalance,thyroid disorder,emotional upset, abnormal eating habit ,some medication etc.
So need to investigate properly to rule out underlying pathology like USG lower abdomen, LH/FSH, Blood sugar, Lipid profile, Thyroid profile,blood estrogen and progesterone, Prolactin level etc.

After all you consult your doctor regarding your investigation result and take proper medicine.

Take healthy diet,control body weight, take hematinics, avoid stress and sleep well.

All the best.
Answered: Sat, 15 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor