Delayed periods. History of having unprotected sex, followed by i pill intake. Pregnancy test negative. Prescribed regesteron. Will this affect fertility?

Hi m 23 old.I had unprotected sex on 11th june following that I had I pill with in 12 hrs. On 15 16 n 17 I had blood spotting.. I had Mlp on 4th june.my period has not come. I went for pregnancy test both urine n ultra sound the results r negative. The doc has prescripbed regesteron 5mg 2 tms for 5 days. I wanted to knw y is dis medicine prescribe and wil It affect my fertility
Fri, 19 Jul 2013