Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods. Due to pregnancy or just irregularity?

Hello Doctor! I am 21 years old. I got married on 28th of July this year. I used to have very irregular periods before marriage. And right after i got married I started to have my periods very accurately on time. I had 3 periods on time till i got married. But this time I missed 2 days of my period and I did HPT test, but it was negative. Could I still be pregnant or it could be another irregularity in my periods? Thank you for you answer in advance!
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
Home pregnancy tests are usually quite accurate, if done as per instructions.
So, it seems that it is your usual period irregularity. But, the fact that your periods are now more regular, means that you are ovulating regularly. This would increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Bet wishes.
Answered: Sun, 9 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor