Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Delayed period, headache, bloating, tender breast, cramps. Should I get PAP done?

Hi, my name is Meg. I m 20, no children, and this past two week I have been waiting for my period. Usually it comes at the the end of the month or at the beginning of the first week of the month. For two weeks know I ve been having pain that feels that is going on my cervics on the lower left side. I ve taken 6 pregnancy test and they all have come back negative. I have also have had: headaches , bloating , tender breast , cramping, things that feel as if I m about to start my period, but I still have no spotting or any close signs of my period about to start. I usually have some spotting, like two to a day before I start and there has been nothing. I m wondering if I should wait another week, or contact my doctor to do a pap?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
First you should go for pregnancy test. If positive the problem is over. otherwise get yourself checked by gynecologist. Get your husband checked as per requierement.
Answered: Sat, 29 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor