Delayed period, cramping, bloating, constipation, sore breasts and headache, on patch, quit smoking. Pregnant?

hey there i am almost 3 days late no period and have been having unprotected sex . i am never late im always early or on time . period was supposed to come on jan 11 i took a test yesterday mid day and it said negative ... i have a bit of cramping but have been cramping slightly for weeks ... i keep thinking it going to come but hasn t i also quit smoking on the 11 have been on the patch for 3 days i only wear it during the day take it off to sleep had bloating constipation and headaches had sore breasts they felt heavy but its gone away( all about a week ago) .. i was pregnant last october (2011) but miscarried at 9 weeks .. whats going on should i remove the patch ? can i be pregnant ?
Thu, 2 Jan 2014