Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Delayed period. Don t want children. Home remedy?

hello sir,I am a 24 year married working women, I had intercourse with my husband but we didn't use any precaution as my date of mensuration cycle is 12th, but my date has extended coz i didn't get my periods . 48 hrs got completed, what should I do now. We do not want children now as we've completed only 15 months of our marriage. Please suggest me something home made to get my periods as soon as possible ..
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
You may start with little doses of mild herbs everyday initially for a week or so.
1.Unripe papaya latex contains prostaglandin and oxytocin in the form of papain or vegetable pepsin, in high amounts, therefore it can be used as a natural remedy for contraception and abortion.
2.Take a teaspoon of fried sesame seeds with honey in empty stomagh everyday.
3.Sesame seed oil can also be massaged on the cervix to get painless periods.
If it is failed, consult a Gynaecologist for oral medicine or D & C.
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor