Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Degenerative disc disease

I have suffuring from de-generative disc disease for 3 years. Ihave unbearable pain from long time. I consulted many doctors,used many medicine but get no significant effect. Can I maintain a normal life? Please Dear Doctor Help me.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  458
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
there are many techniques available in physiotherapy these days.
physio modalities like traction can help you. exercises specific to the problem are also available.
there are various mobilisation techniques which can help you.
do consult a physio, I am quite sure you will benefit
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.I hope you have consulted ortho surgeon and undergone necessary investigation.You can approach a pain specialist who can help you.They do not cure the disease but can definitely help you get rid of pain.Please talk to your family doctor about this and he will guide you.bye.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome,
do you undergone all types of investigation and come to a conclusion by seeing report as disc degeneration?
or simply assumption?
if that you no need to worry you go for ayurveda therapy than surgery.
best treatments are available in ayurveda.
we can assure you the better relief
thanking you
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor