Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Deficiency of vitamin 12 and what is the treatment of ED ?

I am of 46 years old man, height 6 .2 weight :82 KG I am normal but having deficiency of Vitamin 12 & also cholestrol is on boarder line. My Physician advised for Eldervit 12 Inj & Rozucare 10 mg tablet. My ECG , BP etc are normal. However, I am feeling pain on my chest every 2/3 months. I am also suffering from ED. Can you advised for treatment of ED.
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  322
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u should check ur sugar level
ED is common afeter 45 year
eat more green veg and fruits
drink more water.
u can take tab sildanafil after consulting ur doctor
it will work
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor