Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Deep cut on hand, swollen marks, pains, medicine to remove marks

i have 4 deep cut mark on my hand ,near the wrist .i cut it with a blade last yr.well now i kno it ws a very stupid thing tht i hv done .nywez it was pretty deep cut and it required atleast 7 - 8 stiches as well.but tht time i didnt took any stiches and even didnt applyed any a result the cut marks have swollen and the mark is xtreemly prominent.and at times i feel pain also. i some how want to remove them.can any one tel me a remidy?any medicine or any natural ramedy?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  356
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Once the scars are formed, the remedy is plastic surgery.
By plastic surgery the scar can be made less prominent by cutting the excess scar tissue and suturing with fine threads.
There are creams like mederma but the effectiveness depends on the size of scars.
I suggest you to meet a plastic surgeon for further advice.
Hope I have answered your query.
Answered: Tue, 29 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor