Dear doctor i have anal fissure almost six week old

Dear doctor i have anal fissure almost six week old i i have started taking sitzbath 4 times everyday i dont let my stool hard i take 20 ml lactulose everyday i have started haemmorhoids as well and its on second stage
After passing six weeks fissure is not healing its increasing day by day its covered with white layer and i cant see the depth of the fissure due to haemmorhoid
My stomach produce access gas and even loose motion come with gas which feel burning and hurts a lot. Plz suggest me what should i do to cute fissure and haemmorhoid
Tue, 23 Oct 2018