Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Dealing with mites bites, severe itching, oozing, bleeding on scratching dried scab. How can I fix this?

I am being bitten by mites in mhy bed. No one else in the house is affected, not even my husband who shares my bed. The first infestation, which seems to have stopped, focussed on my feet and ankls. The [present pne involves my face and hands. These begin as small red marks liked pimples; then they begin to swell like mosquito bites. The skin around them is very red and swollen. They itch furiously and when scratched ooze pus . if I scratch a dried scab, it bleeds . They itch for weeks and are driving me crazy. It s the middle of a very cold winter here (Canada) How did I get thing things and what do I do before I tear my skin off?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
I think u are suffering with scabies.or pediculosis corporis.apply permithrin lotion from neck to toe weeky once.Daily apply moisteriser all over body,antihistamine and antibiotic are needed
Answered: Mon, 5 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor