Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Dark spots, small holes on face due to acne. Treatments available to remove them?

i have little dark spots on my face .....all dark spots are due to acne in present i have no pimples but i have dark spots and small holes on can i get rid of those dark spots and small holes completlety to become my face totally plane and fair..........plz tell me the type of treatments available(even costly too) my face has to become plane......
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  457
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi, thanks for posting your query

The following modalities can be done forpigmentation reduction scar reduction but it is practically not possible to have a completely plane and fair skin. The response to these treatments depends on individual skin, the depth, extent and duration of pigmentation and scars

Depigmenting creams, glycolic peels,TCA peels, microdermabrasion for pigmentation reduction

Dermaroller, subscission, fractional lasers, fillers for scars

You may contact a dermatologist for examination and best suitable procedure for you

Hope this solves your query
Answered: Mon, 18 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor