Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Dark skin in pubic area, has strange smell, undergarments always get wet and brown, excessive itching during periods. Remedy?

my skin in my public area is totally dark compared to my normal skin color and its gives a strange smell too. no-mater how much i keep it clean when i wear my under garments its become dirty as in brown and wet always and gives that smell it always so moist and its itching alt specially in my periods. when its itching, if i itch the skin become red and i cant even touch it afterwards. i used to have fungal rash (I think its ringworm ) in my buttock, private area and under arms for which i used a cream under doctors subscription which is consist with miconazole . but my question is how to get rid of itchiness, smell and darkness.?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  262
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

You can try oral anti-histaminics for itchiness and local antifungal powder can help reduce foul smell.

Once infection is healed the skin color should return back to normal.

Answered: Thu, 27 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor