Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Dark pigmentation on face particularly below eyes

Hi my mother,45yrs old has dark pigmentation on face particularly below eyes n on cheeks ,it developed after marriage. even her sisters have same kind of pigmentation so which amway product will reduce it n give good results?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  310
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!!
There are a few things to think about before using a cosmetic product. Do your mother or her sisters have any joint pains or any other complaints along with this dark pigmentation? it might be a sign of connective tissue disorder which presents with what is called a butterfly rash seen on the cheeks below the eyes in this fashion. Consult a doctor and get some tests done.
take care!!
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor