Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Dark patches around penis, scrotum due to intense itching during summer. Which cream can be used?

Dear Dr.Rohit Batra Good evening, I am a 28 years Male From Hubli (Karnataka), I am a Medical representative working for Abbott India Pvt Ltd, I have a Dermatological Problem that I have a dark patches around Penis , Scrotum (around the under wear area) this is because of my bad itching habit due to heat in summer season which later lead to a dark patches, first few months I thought that this will slowly go off but It is not going, Presently I don t feel any-kind of itching but I feel that this will effect my sexual life in future. Please guid me which topical cream to be applied. Thank you E.Mail ID YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The black patches need to be examined to identify whether they are only hyperpigmented areas or they are fungal infection. Only then the treatment can be ascertained.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Answered: Wed, 25 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor