Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Dark lines under eyes due to sun burn. Using melaglow, radant kc. Treatment options?

sir i have dark lines under my eyes for almost 5 years i visited various dermatologist and now i consulted another dermatologist he said it cud be sun burn he gave me radant kc forte i used it for 3 months then melaglow for other 3 months and now i am using radant i cream dark lines are in addition to the dark circles . sir i have been taking acugel treatment. pls consult sir what to do
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  852
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi nd,
Thanks for writing in.

You seem to have postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
For pigmentation as a general rule-
Avoid sun exposure
Use a good sunscreen of SPF 30 and repeat application every 3 to 4 hours
Take antioxidant and vitamin c supplements .

You can apply cosglo cream at night time over the affected area.

You need to consult a dermatologist as dermatology being a visual field, the cause for your pigmentation and the treatment required can only be suggested after proper skin examination.
Certain treatments like chemical peeling and microdermabrasion can help you a lot.
Argipeel can give you results in undreye dark circles and dark spots.

Take care.

MD Dermatology
Answered: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor