Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Dark circles under eyes, dark marks on face. Alternative for Niltan cream?

Hi, I live in England and I used the Niltan cream Dr. reddy s product in India and bought some back with me to London can you please tell me what alternative cream I can use for my face, I have dark circles under my eyes and so many marks and matches on my face and I am 53 years old. Can you please suggest some cream that I can use. I also come up in spots now and then. My skin on my face is sensitive so please suggest accordingly.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  623
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the information posted .
I would suggest you to use Vitamin C based serum for the dark circles twice a day . This would suit your skin well as you have a sensitive skin .
Thanks and take care
Answered: Wed, 6 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor