Dark brown spotting, with stringy clots of dark blood, no pain, cramps. Is this normal after clomid?

I took clomid last month (no side effects) got my period 17 days after ovulation. I had ultrasounds which showed eggs/then shrinking sacks, had thick egg-white cm & light ovulation cramps. Period was light but bright red blood. 2 days but enough to require a mini tampon. Thought nothing more of it and planned to TTC again this month. But this morning 5 days after period finished I have dark brown spotting, with stringy clots of dark blood within it, no pain or cramps. I have no early pregnancy symptoms. Is this normal after clomid? Should I visit dr?
Wed, 3 Jul 2013