Dark-brown inflamed round scabed sores on nipple. What could these be ?

Hello, I m a 18 yro. woman about to have her first child & am 27weeks. When I was 24 weeks or so n I would get out of the shower & my nipples would become sore & burn when I would put moistureizer on them. At 25 weeks getting out of the shower I knowdised when it was dry it leaked alittle & burned. Now theres a bump on my nipple has became more inflamed & there r 2 more of them on my areola . They r dark brown inflamed round scabed sores. What could these be? Can it endanger by unborn child? -Mika
Sun, 24 Apr 2011