Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Damage to eye in childhood, difficult to see far away objects, difficult to see in the dark. Treatment?

Hi sir this is suresh& am 24 year old, i my childhood i got damaged to my eye while am playing game to my right eye. that time i got treatment & but it was difficult to see long objects & even i was find it harder to see at evening. now am using specticals. my quastion is there any treatment for my problem...? hope you will reply...
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear Friend,

After injury to you eye... It is seen that multiple factors can affect you vision, to name a few are 1. corneal injury, 2. iris damage leading to pupil dilatation or a fixed pupil, 3. cataract 4. lens subluxation, 5 vitreous haemorraghe leading to permanent vitreous condensation bands, 6 retinal damage 7 refractive error change etc. wearing spectacles can correct only the refractive error change. you are required to consult an eye specialist to confirm the cause of blurred vision in your case so that treatment if any can be planned for you. Take care
Answered: Mon, 26 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor