Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Damage Eyes, suggest anything on this case pls

Hi sir my friend met with an accident on 19th July 2010 his age is 28 years on that day branch of a tree badly hits his right eye.The upper part of his eye craks in between he got 8 stiches on that and he is unable to open his eye.Doctor. of Deen Dyal Upadhyay Hospital said that there is a blood clot in ur eye thats why we are now unable to tell anything but now he is able to see only 15% to 20% from that eye. They give mahaflox & nepalact eye drops to him today. Now they refer him AIIMS hospital. We are in too much confusion.Could you pls. suggest anything on this case pls.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  516
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
your friend cornea is damaged.but what is the status of retina we donot know .vision may be less because of scar on cornea and astigmatism.its better to go to institute like aiims for further management
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ophthalmologist Dr. N. K. Misra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
The approach of your treating surgeon looks to be correct.Referring the pt. to AIIMS also looks to be correct ,as if anything is to be done it has to be done in the inetial stages only.
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor