Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Daily drinker, fond of nonveg. Done bypass. How to handle situation?

sir, my problem is regarding behaviour of my husband is 52 year old and my age is 40 my husband lives in a big city .i am living in my own house with my two children 160km away from my husband's work place .my husband is a daily drinker and fond of nonveg he has gone through bypass surgery but he never quit or controll drinking.he spends major share of his earning on himself.he invites callgirls.he comes to me monthly intervals but have no interest in sex with me.comes home in late night in drunk condition, while i have desire.please guide me how to handle the situation. From-bubli
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic

I have gone through your available history.

You should take your husband to de-addiction center or to a psychiatrist for controlling his alcohol addiction.

Doctor will rule out any psychiatric illness or personality disorder in addition to alcohol abuse.

If you can live with him, it will be a good support factor to reduce his addiction.

Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor