DO U THINK THAT ITS MAKING ME WORSE BY THINKING IM ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK ?

OK SO IVE DONE EEG AND MRI ON SEPTEMBER 18 AND NOTHING HEART AND CHEST X-RAY NOTING EKG BLOODWORK ALLERGY TESTS NOTHING STOMACH X-RAY AND ENDOSCOPY NOTHING AND IM JUST WONDERING MY HEART HAS BEEN BEATING FAST SOMETIMES FOR NO REASON IM GETTING SCARED OF EVERY SINGLE THING EVEN WATER....I GET SCARED AND MY DOC THINKS IMA HYPOCHONDRIAC...DO U THINK ITS THAT THATS MAKING ME WORSE BY THINKING IM ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK ? CUZ IM THE HEALTHIEST OF MY FAMILY IM 14 AND THEY ALL EAT JUNK FATTY SALTY FOODS AND THEY ARE OKAY I SOMETIMES EAT JUNK FOOD BUT TEY SAY IN ALL MY EXAMS IM GOOD?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009