DIED OF THE CHILD DUE TO THE SHORT UTERUS SIZE BY THE NATURE

DIED OF THE CHILD DUE TO THE SHORT UTERUS SIZE BY THE NATURE NOT ANY DISEASE.
A.O.A Dear Sir, Respectfully, SUBJECT: DIED OF THE CHILD DUE TO THE SHORT UTERUS SIZE BY THE NATURE NOT ANY DISEASE. i m 22 year It wants tell my story of you. When the Nine (9) months has started and 15 days has passed. Then one day I did not feel the movement, my child. I went to doctor, then doctor suggestion major operation to me. But unfortunately, my baby (male) birth after some minutes my baby died. My baby (male) growth is completed and not any problem with him and my baby weight is 1.50 kg according to doctor. SUGGESTION OF DOCTOR. The doctor says, operate my operation your uterus are short. Now you child will birth in (7) seven months. Because your uterus can not growth after (7) months. What is the possible? Please help me and send me positive answer and relevant webs site in Urdu or English. Please solutions send me my e-mail address geoabidsaeed@yahoo.com Regarding, Mrs. Abid. Lahore.
Sun, 11 Sep 2011