Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Cyts appear on Labia Minora , Please suggest me the treatment!

I am 28 unmaried female. 1.from about 2 yrs(irregulary) some small (not 2 hard) cyts appear on Labia Minora sometimes 1 r more than 1 after periods(normal) with a sensation of pain.cyts disappear automatically little by little after some days. is this a serious problem. size of L. minora always remains a bit more than L.majora vd a feeling of little pain 2. im ,vng under-developed breasts bt lobules are good.Around d nipples there is hair growth(hair growth is not on chest bt more on face(chin hard growth) and legs. suggest treatment,cause and name of the disease (to Scorpiol @ as soon as posb. i,ve nt consulted any doctor yet.
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Better you consult a doctor. without examination nature cyst cannot be known .Mostly they should be benign cysts. Go for hormonal evaluation by blood tests. Mostly you might be having pollycystic ovaries. Keep in touch.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor