Cyts appear on Labia Minora , Please suggest me the treatment!

I am 28 unmaried female. 1.from about 2 yrs(irregulary) some small (not 2 hard) cyts appear on Labia Minora sometimes 1 r more than 1 after periods(normal) with a sensation of pain.cyts disappear automatically little by little after some days. is this a serious problem. size of L. minora always remains a bit more than L.majora vd a feeling of little pain 2. im ,vng under-developed breasts bt lobules are good.Around d nipples there is hair growth(hair growth is not on chest bt more on face(chin hard growth) and legs. suggest treatment,cause and name of the disease (to Scorpiol @ Rediffmail.com). as soon as posb. i,ve nt consulted any doctor yet.
Sat, 12 Dec 2009